Rep. Matt GaetzState: FL
Missed Votes: 11.86%
Votes with Party: 81.48%
- H.R. 333 – Disabled Veterans Tax Termination Act
- H.R. 303 – Retired Pay Restoration Act
- H.R. 479 – SAFE for America Act
- H.R. 651 – Charitable Giving Tax Deduction Act
- H.R. 848 – To restrict certain Federal assistance benefits to individuals verified to be citizens of the United States.
- H.R. 891 – Nuclear Family Priority Act
- H.R. 1190 – To prohibit an alien who is not in a lawful immigration status in the United States from being eligible for postsecondary education benefits that are not available to all citizens and nationals of the United States.
- H.R. 1469 – Improving Transparency in TANF through Data Act
- H.R. 1545 – To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the inclusion of certain fringe benefit expenses for which a deduction is disallowed in unrelated business taxable income.
- H.R. 3495 – Improve Well-Being for Veterans Act