Rep. Paul GosarState: AZ
Missed Votes: 3.49%
Votes with Party: 77.05%
- H.R. 1190 – To prohibit an alien who is not in a lawful immigration status in the United States from being eligible for postsecondary education benefits that are not available to all citizens and nationals of the United States.
- H.R. 5719 – CLOSE Act
- H.R. 147 – Visa Overstay Enforcement Act of 2019
- H.R. 74 – Grant’s Law
- H.R. 140 – Birthright Citizenship Act of 2019
- H.R. 384 – Establishing Mandatory Minimums for Illegal Reentry Act of 2019
- H.R. 479 – SAFE for America Act
- H.R. 516 – Ending Sanctuary Cities Act of 2019
- H.R. 848 – To restrict certain Federal assistance benefits to individuals verified to be citizens of the United States.
- H.R. 836 – Interdiction for the Protection of Child Victims of Exploitation and Human Trafficking Act
- H.R. 891 – Nuclear Family Priority Act