Sen. Chris Van HollenState: MD
Missed Votes: 6.11%
Votes with Party: 99.71%
- S. 1172 – Keep Our Promise to America’s Children and Teachers Act
- S. 1920 – Long-Term Unemployment Elimination Act of 2019
- S. 3491 – Job Protection for Quarantined Individuals Act of 2020
- S. 3513 – Providing Americans Insured Days of Leave Act of 2020
- S. 3529 – A bill to require States to establish contingency plans for the conduct of elections for Federal office in response to national disasters and emergencies, and for other purposes.
- S. 3276 – A bill to eliminate asset limits employed by certain federally funded means-tested public assistance programs, and for other purposes.
- S. 1940 – Refund Equality Act of 2019
- S. 62 – Empowering Medicare Seniors to Negotiate Drug Prices Act of 2019
- S. 136 – ELEVATE Act of 2019
- S. 117 – Disability Integration Act of 2019
- S. 197 – Protect DREAMer Confidentiality Act of 2019
- S.J.Res. 6 – A joint resolution removing the deadline for the ratification of the equal rights amendment.