Sen. Christopher CoonsState: DE
Missed Votes: 0.81%
Votes with Party: 99.32%
- S. 3276 – A bill to eliminate asset limits employed by certain federally funded means-tested public assistance programs, and for other purposes.
- S. 1855 – ASPIRE Act
- S. 3529 – A bill to require States to establish contingency plans for the conduct of elections for Federal office in response to national disasters and emergencies, and for other purposes.
- S. 785 – Commander John Scott Hannon Veterans Mental Health Care Improvement Act of 2019
- S. 1940 – Refund Equality Act of 2019
- S. 62 – Empowering Medicare Seniors to Negotiate Drug Prices Act of 2019
- S. 117 – Disability Integration Act of 2019
- S.J.Res. 6 – A joint resolution removing the deadline for the ratification of the equal rights amendment.
- S. 246 – A bill to block the implementation of certain presidential actions that restrict individuals from certain countries from entering the United States.
- S. 266 – Rebuild America’s Schools Act of 2019
- S. 286 – Mental Health Access Improvement Act of 2019
- S. 296 – Home Health Care Planning Improvement Act of 2019