Sen. Cory BookerState: NJ
Missed Votes: 2.71%
Votes with Party: 98.46%
- S. 3442 – Care for COVID-19 Act
- S. 3158 – Diversifying by Investing in Educators and Students to Improve Outcomes For Youth Act
- S. 3166 – Prescription Drug Affordability and Access Act
- S. 3168 – Preparing and Resourcing Our Student Parents and Early Childhood Teachers Act
- S. 697 – Next Step Act of 2019
- S. 387 – Fair Chance to Compete for Jobs Act of 2019
- S. 992 – Dignity Act
- S. 1343 – MOMMIES Act
- S. 1440 – PROTECT Immigration Act
- S. 1524 – Real Education for Healthy Youth Act of 2019
- S. 3475 – COVID-19 Health Care Worker Protection Act of 2020
- S. 3544 – Coronavirus Relief for Seniors and People with Disabilities Act of 2020
- S. 3536 – Ensuring Coverage in Public Health Emergencies Act of 2020
- S. 3529 – A bill to require States to establish contingency plans for the conduct of elections for Federal office in response to national disasters and emergencies, and for other purposes.
- S. 3509 – A bill to provide borrowers the right to request forbearance on mortgage loan payments due to a declared disaster, and for other purposes.
- S. 785 – Commander John Scott Hannon Veterans Mental Health Care Improvement Act of 2019
- S. 3276 – A bill to eliminate asset limits employed by certain federally funded means-tested public assistance programs, and for other purposes.
- S. 1940 – Refund Equality Act of 2019
- S. 2076 – Fair Chance at Housing Act of 2019
- S. 62 – Empowering Medicare Seniors to Negotiate Drug Prices Act of 2019