Sen. Debbie StabenowState: MI
Missed Votes: 0.54%
Votes with Party: 99.45%
- S. 3529 – A bill to require States to establish contingency plans for the conduct of elections for Federal office in response to national disasters and emergencies, and for other purposes.
- S. 785 – Commander John Scott Hannon Veterans Mental Health Care Improvement Act of 2019
- S. 1376 – Family First Transition and Support Act of 2019
- S. 1940 – Refund Equality Act of 2019
- S. 62 – Empowering Medicare Seniors to Negotiate Drug Prices Act of 2019
- S. 116 – MOMS Act
- S. 117 – Disability Integration Act of 2019
- S.J.Res. 6 – A joint resolution removing the deadline for the ratification of the equal rights amendment.
- S. 266 – Rebuild America’s Schools Act of 2019
- S. 246 – A bill to block the implementation of certain presidential actions that restrict individuals from certain countries from entering the United States.