Sen. Edward MarkeyState: MA
Missed Votes: 0.95%
Votes with Party: 97.12%
- S. 3527 – A bill to waive required minimum distribution rules for retirement plans in 2020.
- S. 2255 – Supporting Positive Outcomes After Release Act
- S. 2628 – Equity in Pretrial Medicaid Coverage Act
- S. 3544 – Coronavirus Relief for Seniors and People with Disabilities Act of 2020
- S. 3529 – A bill to require States to establish contingency plans for the conduct of elections for Federal office in response to national disasters and emergencies, and for other purposes.
- S. 785 – Commander John Scott Hannon Veterans Mental Health Care Improvement Act of 2019
- S. 3158 – Diversifying by Investing in Educators and Students to Improve Outcomes For Youth Act
- S. 697 – Next Step Act of 2019
- S. 1940 – Refund Equality Act of 2019
- S. 116 – MOMS Act
- S. 117 – Disability Integration Act of 2019
- S. 197 – Protect DREAMer Confidentiality Act of 2019
- S.J.Res. 6 – A joint resolution removing the deadline for the ratification of the equal rights amendment.