Sen. Gary PetersState: MI
Missed Votes: 1.9%
Votes with Party: 99.31%
- S. 3476 – Coronavirus Worker Relief Act
- S. 2081 – Stop Drug Companies from Overcharging Seniors in Medicare Part B Act of 2019
- S. 2434 – National Criminal Justice Commission Act of 2019
- S. 3544 – Coronavirus Relief for Seniors and People with Disabilities Act of 2020
- S. 3529 – A bill to require States to establish contingency plans for the conduct of elections for Federal office in response to national disasters and emergencies, and for other purposes.
- S. 785 – Commander John Scott Hannon Veterans Mental Health Care Improvement Act of 2019
- S. 387 – Fair Chance to Compete for Jobs Act of 2019
- S. 1940 – Refund Equality Act of 2019
- S. 62 – Empowering Medicare Seniors to Negotiate Drug Prices Act of 2019
- S. 117 – Disability Integration Act of 2019
- S.J.Res. 6 – A joint resolution removing the deadline for the ratification of the equal rights amendment.
- S. 246 – A bill to block the implementation of certain presidential actions that restrict individuals from certain countries from entering the United States.
- S. 286 – Mental Health Access Improvement Act of 2019