Sen. Mark WarnerState: VA
Missed Votes: 1.36%
Votes with Party: 99.72%
- S. 3529 – A bill to require States to establish contingency plans for the conduct of elections for Federal office in response to national disasters and emergencies, and for other purposes.
- S. 785 – Commander John Scott Hannon Veterans Mental Health Care Improvement Act of 2019
- S. 1940 – Refund Equality Act of 2019
- S. 62 – Empowering Medicare Seniors to Negotiate Drug Prices Act of 2019
- S.J.Res. 6 – A joint resolution removing the deadline for the ratification of the equal rights amendment.
- S. 514 – Deborah Sampson Act
- S. 681 – Student Right to Know Before You Go Act of 2019
- S. 788 – Equality Act
- S. 1203 – What You Can Do For Your Country Act
- S. 2043 – Jabara-Heyer NO HATE Act